The next training session is
9 AM - 1 PM EST May 23 & May 24
Why You Need Predictive Innovation
Value and Risk are there are the most important reasons you need Predictive Innovation.
The most dangerous and most overlooked threat to any business is the better idea you overlooked. That is the biggest threat to your business. That isn't just money left on the table it's leaving the door open to the vault.
Most businesses never even explore more than 13-20% of their innovation potential. That leaves over 80% of the possibly better ideas waiting for competition to take and use to destroy you. Predictive Innovation shows you all the innovation potential for your idea plus the value of each. This allows you to choose the best innovation to start and pro-actively handle competition before it's even a threat.
The other benefit of seeing all the innovation potential for your idea is increased return on investment. There are a minimum of 15 areas of innovation for any idea. Most businesses only pursue one or two. By simply expanding your innovation to one of the other 15 areas you can double your return on investment. Since Predictive Innovation shows you what to make and how to make it, you often receive 300% to 500% greater returns without any additional investment.
New Products & Services
Customers want results. If they could buy the results they would choose that instead of a product or service. The secret to successfully delivering products and services customers want is to understand the results they want and the criterias they use to judge those results. The first step in Predictive Innovation® translates subjective desires into objective outcomes. It clarifies the "fuzzy front-end" of innovation. When you have an objective way to evaluate the value of ideas for products or services you need to know how to profitably make it. Predictive Innovation® systematically describes the entire idea space. This lets you easily see all of the ways to build the product so you can choose the best way for you.
Everyone runs into tough problems they need to solve. The win-lose type are particularly frustrating. To get one desired result seems to require losing another. This is called a contradiction and the Predictive Innovation Method is great at resolving the perceived contradictions. Again since we know that there are at least 105 types of solutions divided into 15 categories we have a much better way to check for possible solutions.
More importantly Predictive Innovation helps accurately define the real desired end result. Many times the conflict was caused by trying to do something that was not needed in the first place. Often just properly defining the outcomes makes the solution obvious.
Inversion is a simple Predictive Innovation technique to quickly find solutions to seemingly impossible problems. In just 10 minutes you will be solving seemingly impossible problems. Take the class and see for yourself. Predictive Innovation: Inversion Class
All salespeople are innovators. If you are a salesperson your job is to satisfy customers desires. That is the definition of innovation. To reliably and profitably satisfy customers desires, you must first understand the desires and how to objectively satisfy those desires.
Once you clearly understand what will truly satisfy the customer then you must communicate how the solution you offer addresses each of the outcomes the customer is seeking.
The Predictive Innovation system helps you quickly and accurately reveal what customers actually want. And then how to profitably give it to them.